It's finally starting to warm up here, the sun is shining and it looks like spring is just around the corner. Despite the improvement in the weather, the last few days for whatever reason I felt like I was taking a big step backwards in my progression towards relaxing and just enjoying today and I've been trying not to let it throw me for a loop. So I'm leaving in just a few minutes to have lunch with two Mexican girls I met here (one is the cousin of my Aunt Tere in Mexico City). Before leaving though, I re-visited a video of sorts that I remember stumbling upon almost a year ago when I arrived in Barcelona that I had really like when I saw it. I think different parts apply to different people, but we're all guilty of falling into certain traps. So I wanted to share this video with everyone, it's not about dwelling on what we don't do or don't have. I found it inspiring and hope you will too (Katherine's probably making gagging sounds, I know, I know, but just watch it...)
http://www.eightprinciples.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment