22 February, 2010
KRFR
I just found this sort of association here in Barcelona called KRFR. I'm meeting up with one of the members on Friday to get more information, but it sounds sort of like a multi-national (but mostly Mexican), multi-disciplinary (designers/architects/scientists/philosophers etc.) that are like a mini think-tank and they try and propose sustainable design projects and them do them. They also try to do sustainable projects to help the developing world as well as work on stuff with lots of different design agencies here and around the world. I know it sounds too good to be true and I don't have an entirely solid grasp of what they do yet, but if anything, maybe it'll at least be a way to meet some Mexicans. Seriously, I have no Mexicaness in my life here and I think it's causing me to have a big gaping hole in my heart and stomach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment